Optical Profiler ZeScope is a high-value, high-resolution alternative to run of the mill optical profilometers: it delivers superior, Angstrom-level height accuracy, in a wide open versatile framework.
Measure surface height, roughness, and volume in three dimensions with sub-nanometer accuracy using non-contact interferometric focal scanning.
With ZeScope Surface Profiler, we engineered to give you high value features in a standard configuration which are 'upgrades' on other premium systems. Some of these standard features — such as the resolution of the image sensor — aren't available elsewhere on production systems.
Need to get a large, heavy part profiled optically? How about 180mm of vertical travel on the optical head? The ample profiling test area is 250mm deep and over 500mm wide, on a solid vibration isolation table (included with the system).
Optical means non-contact measurements
Optical profiling means nothing touches your surface when making surface measurements other than light. Yet, three dimensional profiles from ZeScope are known for their accuracy: height variations are plotted with sub-nanometer sensitivity.
Get more info about Optical Profiling Surface Mapper:
Optical Profiling: What you need to know about ZeScope
- Large 1.3 million pixel optical profiling imager (standard on the system) gives you a better field of view, without stitching surface measurements
- Repeatability of RMS surface roughness measurement: 0.01 nanometers. Yes, that is 0.1 Angstroms of sensitivity in a 3d profile!
- Large non-contact scanning range of more than 50mm for demanding applications
- Optical head travel provides 180mm of vertical range for large samples
- Computer controlled 5-position objective turret
- Motorized auxiliary magnification changer gives each objective 2x and 0.625x versatility
- Use our super-fast ZeMaps acquisition and analysis software, or analyze optical profile surface metrology data in a standard plotter like SPIP
- Non-contact, non-destructive surface measurements using optical profiling.
- Need a larger field-of-view and the ability to measure super-polished surfaces? Consider the ZeMapper Optical Profilometer